Membership of the Club costs £140 per annum and includes weekly access to the swimming pool, ongoing training with our nationally-qualified instructors and use of the Clubhouse for regular Club meetings on Thursday nights.
Additional fees apply for BSAC membership and if you want to take part in any of the training programmes you will need to purchase training packs through the Training Officer.
Training, such as Skill Development courses are charged at cost direct from BSAC.
Club trips are organised by the members for the members of the club and the cost of the trip is usually divided up among those taking part.
Should you wish to join Bushey & Borehamwood Sub-Aqua Club, we can provide the following
- Diver training leading to BSAC diving qualifications
- Nationally qualified instructors, dive leaders and dive organisers
- A friendly social environment for training, diving and recreation
- Fellow divers / buddies to dive with
- Hire equipment, boats for training and diving
- Free swimming pool access at Bushey Grove pool on Thursday evenings
- Regular meetings, training courses, open water dives and diving holidays
- Various Skill Development Course. (Practical Rescue Management, First Aid, Oxygen Administration, Boat Handling.)
Once your have joined us and BSAC you will be entitled to the following benefits.
- A Welcome to the BSAC pack (new members only)
- 12 monthly copies of the BSAC magazine
- Third Party Liability Insurance
- Access to all other BSAC member services
- BSAC organised National and Regional Skill Development Courses and Instructor Training.
Taking part in scuba diving activities requires you to complete an annual medical form. We can offer advice and guidance on completing this.